The following is a sample from the Federal Way police public information log:
• At 11:13 a.m. May 10, officers responded to reports of a man exposing himself to teenagers participating in a soccer game at 33914 19th Ave. S.W.
• At 1:49 a.m. May 13, a man became angry while inside an AM/PM store at 31855 Pacific Highway South and punched the front glass door, shattering the glass.
• At 9:48 a.m. May 13, a woman reported that her son fraudulently opened several credit card accounts in her name.
• At 12:28 a.m. May 12, a man was arrested for punching his wife in the arm.
• At 2:56 a.m. May 12, a Puget Sound Energy employee reported that someone stole metal wiring out of a transformer box at 31600 20th Ave. S. The employee said one of the cut wires was charged and the thief would have been badly burned and electrocuted. Officers checked area hospitals but did not find the suspect.
• At 2:07 p.m. May 12, a student at Federal Way High School, 30611 16th Ave. S., was arrested after stealing a teacher’s digital camera from her desk while she was teaching.
• At 10:57 p.m. May 12, a woman reported that her jar of change was missing from her home in the 33400 block of 25th Avenue S.W.
• At 10:40 p.m. May 11, a man reported that while he was at a Shell station, 1520 S. 348th St., a man approached him wielding a knife and demanded that he empty his pockets. The suspect took the victim’s wallet, cash and sunglasses before leaving in a vehicle.
• At 10:38 p.m. May 11, officers responded to reports of shots fired at 24125 S. 273rd St.