Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Bomb threat: At 8:57 a.m. Oct. 21 at 200 S. 333rd St., a complainant reported that a patient left a threatening voicemail saying he or she planned to place a bomb at the facility.
• Craigslist scammer: At 8:03 p.m. Oct. 22 in the 1700 block of South 356th Street, a victim selling an iPhone on Craigslist met with a potential buyer. The buyer stole the phone and ran when the owner handed him the phone.
• Counterfeit cash: At 6:55 a.m. Oct. 22 at 1650 S.W. Dash Point Road, a suspect attempted to purchase soda with a counterfeit $10.
• Marijuana found: At 12:01 p.m. Oct. 21 at 2626 S.W. 327th St., a teacher at Olympic View Elementary found a pouch of marijuana on the playground.
• Suspicious person: At 12:06 a.m. Oct. 21 in the 2100 block of Southwest Dash Point Road, a victim reported an unknown man ran in front of his car and then pointed a gun at him.
• Argument: At 10:12 p.m. Oct. 21 in the 32400 block of 18th Avenue Southwest, police were dispatched to address an argument. One party threatened to pour bleach into the bowl of a dog belonging to the other party.
• Threat: At 6:50 p.m. Oct. 20 in the 31500 block of 1st Avenue South, a suspect threatened two victims with a razor blade and then threw a magazine rack at the victims.
• Attempted theft: At 9:32 a.m. Oct. 19 in the 1600 block of South 341st Place, a victim reported that an unknown suspect tried to steal a row of lights off his tow truck.