The perfect location to take in a live performance or host your next private event, the Federal Way Performing Arts and Event Center has a lot to offer the residents of the Seattle and Tacoma area.
Boasting a 700-seat capacity and state-of-the-art facilities for public performances, private events, conferences and weddings, the center has become a favorite among the Federal Way performing arts community and residents alike.
“Many people see the center and don’t realize that we offer more than just theater performances, though they are certainly a highlight here at the center,” says Emmy Fischer, Marketing Manager. “We also have a beautiful modern lobby, conference rooms and we’re available for private events and wedding parties.”
The Performing Arts and Events Center offers a full bar and in-house catering for private events of all sizes, along with tables, chairs and everything needed for your next business conference or private function. Those interested in facility and rental details can find more information online here.
Federal Way Performing Arts and Event Center also provides a Arts 4 Youth Program and hosts five different resident art organizations.
“The center offers a special place to come together and celebrate the performing arts, ensuring that current and future generations grow up with the inspirational experience of live performance within their community,” Fischer says. “We hope to inspire the next generation of singers, songwriters and actors to find their love of performance within our walls.”
Coming Performance Highlights:
- Colin Hay Acoustic Band, April 21 at 8 p.m. – Best known as the lead singer and principal songwriter of Australian rock band Men at Work. Colin Hay has also had a successful solo career that’s spanned 25 years and produced 15 albums. Guests can expect a stellar performance and an exciting show. With seats already over 60 percent sold and a sell-out show expected, get your tickets online here.
- The Electric Light Orchestra Experience featuring Evil Woman – the American ELO, May 13 at 7:30 p.m. – This multi-media concert is always a must-see event that leaves audiences spellbound and wanting more. Tickets are already on sale and going fast. Get yours today, available online here.
More spring shows for your calendar
- Federal Way Symphony, April 16
- Colin Hay Acoustic Band, April 21
- Punjabi Virsa 2023, April 22
- Auburn Symphony Orchestra, April 30
- Holly Bowling, May 5
- In The Spotlight: Celebrating Diversity in Dance, May 6
- Potted Potter, May 9
- The Electric Light Orchestra Experience feat. Evil Woman – The American ELO, May 13
- Everything Old is New Again: Philip Glass Harpsichord Concerto, May 14
- The Federal Way Chorale, May 20
- Native American Comedy Jam, May 27
The full summer events calendar is available online here.
Find more information about Federal Way Performing Arts and Event Center here and follow them on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates on performances.