Having the right level of support is important to feeling comfortable, safe, and independent when you retire. GenCare offers Active Retirement Living, giving you a luxurious, maintenance-free lifestyle. For a little more support, Assisted Living provides just the right amount of assistance to give you peace of mind, allowing you to stay active and healthy, while the signature PEAK Memory Care Program offers empathetic care to support the spirit of those living with memory loss in a program specially tailored to their needs where they are engaged where they are today.
Living life to its fullest potential
At GenCare Lifestyle Federal Way, living life to its fullest potential means respecting and leveraging the key health factors that make the whole person, which is where their Whole Life LivingTM program comes in. It is designed around four vital facets to help residents live happier and healthier lives.
- Eat better: GenCare focuses on wholesome and healthy meals made from scratch using nutritious ingredients tailored to suit your unique needs, including gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan and diabetic options. Good health begins with good food!
- Move better: GenCare also offers several programs to help you move better. On-site, certified personal trainers help with strength training, flexibility, balance and rehabilitation.
- Think better: A healthy body goes hand-in-hand with a healthy mind, and keeping sharp mentally has huge health benefits. GenCare’s residents can participate in a variety of activities and clubs.
- Live better: Retirement is the beginning to a whole new chapter, when you can live better and stay connected and involved with your friends and neighbors, and the greater community. GenCare offers a variety of ways to keep you engaged with community with programs that matter.
GenCare Lifestyle Federal Way
At the beautifully renovated GenCare Lifestyle Federal Way, residents can live the lifestyle that suits their needs. Each of the 108 suites has undergone extensive renovation and suites range from studio to two bedrooms that include kitchenettes, kitchens, a washer and dryer, walk-in showers, air conditioning, and an emergency pull-cord system. Also on campus are 33 Memory Care suites with their own courtyard and 24-hour care staff.
Along with the many things offered through the Whole Life Living Program, residents at GenCare Lifestyle Federal Way have access to a range of other services and amenities.
- Onsite housekeeping means you have more free time to enjoy, and there is lots to do!
- Happy hour once a week featuring live entertainment
- 24-hour care staff
- Full event calendar of activities and adventures
- Onsite hair salon
- Charming Bistro
- Park-like courtyard with relaxing pond
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Transportation services
- Pets welcome!
Welcome home: your time is yours to enjoy
Your loved ones can rest easy knowing that you’re being taken care of in a place you can truly call home! The GenCare Lifestyle provides support with many daily activities so you can spend your time doing what you love or exploring new horizons.
Make your move to retirement living with confidence and experience a new way of life. Schedule a tour today and ask about GenCare’s fall move-in offer.