Studies have revealed that knee pain affects 10% of 100 people worldwide. Most people resort to over-the-counter painkillers as the pain intensifies, while others opt for painful and expensive knee surgeries.
rel=”nofollow”>Feel Good Knees is a natural solution to help end your knee issues. The non-invasive solution focuses on strengthening your joints and knees, improving flexibility and mobility, and strengthening your knee.
Here is a comprehensive Feel Good Knees review covering every aspect of the program, including the price option and satisfaction guarantee.
What is Feel Good Knees?
Feel Good Knees is an online program comprising exercises, stretches, and massage techniques that reduce joint pain and inflammation and eliminate knee discomfort and pain.
The unique program by Todd Kuslikis provides videos, a comprehensive guide, and step-by-step instructions that will enable you to achieve optimal pain relief. Feel Good Knees is a user-friendly program focusing on increasing knee joint strength and stability.
You can implement the Feel Good Knees program in the comfort of your home or any location in 5 minutes. The program offers flexibility as it allows you to spend time with family, walk, work, and do other activities.
The knee program is suitable for men and women with knee issues, especially middle-aged people and seniors above 45 years. Feel Good Knees has different exercises for athletes, people in nursing homes, and individuals of all body types.
The self-healing program is structured in three phases with strategic movements for soothing, repairing, and strengthening your knees and joints. Each phase ensures no pressure on your knees and tendons until you are ready to move to a more challenging phase.
The Feel Good Knees program exercises are gentle on your tendons and joints, and you can do them even with slight injury or moderate pain. The concept of the body relies on the exercises and the body’s ability to heal itself.
The healing program is highly effective and provides results within a few weeks without any side effects. It is a non-invasive option that enables you to live a pain-free life. Feel Good Knees comes with two gifts and a 100% satisfaction guarantee, ensuring a risk-free investment.
How Do Feel Good Knees Work?
Feel Good Knees is a self-healing program that offers natural recovery using isometrics workouts. The program is inspired by traditional Chinese medicine from one thousand years ago. The healing protocol has three levels to ensure a gentle and gradual healing process. The exercises are ideal regardless of age, mobility, and type of knee pain.
Users are advised to remain in each stage for two weeks before moving to the next one. One stage creates a foundation for the next. The exercises in level 1 help strengthen your knee, while levels 2 and 3 have movements that are more challenging. Here is what to expect in each level:
- Level 1: Pain Eliminator Stage- The isometric movements are similar to yoga poses, which help strengthen the knee muscles and tendons. The movements prevent self-induced inflammation. The poses include:
- Standing pigeon– While standing, shift your weight onto one leg and lift the other, leaning it against the inside of the thigh.
- Reach the sky– stretch your hands upwards and backward and bend your head and torso backward.
- Seated pillow squeezers– Squeeze a pillow in between your knees while sitting on a chair with your feet flat
- Level 2: Knee Rejuvenation Phase- After two weeks, you will be ready to move to a higher level of exercise by going beyond your limits. The exercises are designed to make your knees stronger. The exercises in level 2 are:
- Seated towel presses– While on the floor, place a rolled-up towel under your knee and straighten your knee
- Seated leg raises– sit on a chair and lift your leg up and down, alternating left and right leg. The leg raises improve knee mobility without the pressure of your full body weight.
- Laying pillow squeezers– Squeeze a pillow between your legs while lying down.
- Level 3: Knee Renewal Stage- the last stage of Feel Good Knees should help you maintain knee strength and prevent future problems. The exercises are harder and involve your full body weight for optimal recovery. Here is what to expect:
- Wall sit– sit against the wall and hold the position. Your knees should be parallel to the floor in a squat position.
- Wall sit with towel squeeze– Sit against a wall and squeeze a pillow between your knees.
- Reverse lunge– In the standing position, push your foot back, and back into the standing position.
Inside the Feel Good Knees Program
Feel Good Knees Companion Guide
It contains step-by-step instructions on performing the stretches and exercises in the program. You will find detailed information on the causes of knee pain and what you need to do to attain positive results. The guide has color photos, visuals, and descriptions for easy understanding.
Pain Reduction Tracker
The tracker will help you monitor your progress and pain daily. It has pre-made charts where you log your pain intensity at each level of exercise. You can print the charts and use them on the go.
The video series demonstrates the exercises and stretches in the Feel Good Knees program. The videos have clear instructions on how to perform each movement, making it easy to learn. The visuals are important for people who have difficulty understanding written instructions.
Feel Good Knees has two free bonuses to improve your healing process and overall knee and joint health.
Bonus 1: 1 Minute Rejuvenation Finishers. The eBook has the following:
- Six powerful one-minute “master knee exercises” provide deeper healing to your tendons and ligaments. You can perform the exercises while standing anywhere
- The 10-second technique known as “seated knee tensors” helps eliminate the pain at the back of your knee. You can perform the exercises to soothe knee tension after a long day of work
- The 8-point star” Posture helps improve flexibility in your knees, hips, and ankles.
Bonus 2: Postural Assignment Guide. It will help you discover the following:
- Five postural mistakes that damage cartilage in your knees and how to avoid them
- Patella alignment posture to align your hips, knees, and ankles
- The master sleep pose that will help you get REM sleep
- Mistakes people make when standing from a chair
The Benefits of Feel-Good Knees
- Minimize knee pain: Feel Good Knees provides exercises and stretches by targeting specific knee muscles. The program relieves stress on the knee joint, thus reducing pain. It also reduces inflammation in the knee joint and muscles associated with pain.
- Enhance balance and stability: Besides reducing joint pain, Feel Good Knees has several exercises that enhance balance and stability. They reduce the risk of falls or tripping.
- Increase flexibility and motion: Feel Good Knees helps improve overall flexibility and mobility by providing exercises and movements that target the knee joint.
- Strengthen the muscles that support the knee: some exercises and stretches in Feel Good Knees help strengthen and renew your muscles, thus making it easy to move around.
- Suitable for everyone: anyone can use Feel Good Knees regardless of age, fitness level, or type of knee pain.
- Safe solution: Feel Good Knees is a non-invasive pain reliever that uses a natural approach to promote health. It does not involve using medication, supplementation, or chemicals.
- Improve overall knee health: All the exercises in Feel Good Knees promote overall knee health by supporting flexibility, mobility, and strength and reducing pain.
- Feel Good Knees comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee;
- The healing program offers two free bonuses that support knee health;
- The program only takes five minutes of your time;
- The videos and instructions in Feel Good Knees are easy to follow;
- You can track your progress using the pain reduction tracker;
- Feel Good Knees is a digital program that gives you instant access;
- Feel Good Knees is a non-invasive and highly affordable program compared to surgery or medication;
- You can perform the exercises in Feel Good Knees in the comfort of your home.
- Users require stable internet to access the healing program;
- Feel Good Knees is not a quick fix; it requires commitment;
- You may need to seek medical attention if you experience severe knee pain or injury;
Pricing and Money-Back Guarantee
Feel Good Knees is only accessible on the official website at $27. In addition to the discounted price, users get instant access to free bonuses.
The makers of Feel Good Knees promise a 60-day money-back guarantee that allows you to use the program for two months, and if you don’t find it helpful, you will get a 100% refund.
Feel Good Knees is a special self-healing program that helps reduce knee pain using specific exercises and stretches. The program reduces pain and increases strength, flexibility, and mobility.
The program contains videos, comprehensive guides, and step-by-step instructions on how to relieve knee pain. It improves flexibility and motion and strengthens the muscles that support the knee. Feel Good Knees is suitable for individuals with acute and chronic knee pain. The program is useful for athletes and seniors.
Feel Good Knees uses a non-invasive approach that you can perform in the comfort of your home. It does not require any assistance or equipment. The self-healing remedy includes a progressive approach that contains exercises that increase in intensity as you progress. Each phase takes two weeks, and you can track your progress using the pain reduction tracker.
The knee-healing program is easy to follow and contains videos that make it simple to implement. You can download the digital program on your phone, tablet, computer, or laptop. Feel Good Knees comes with two bonuses and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.