Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Young runaway: At 4:34 p.m. Sept 17 at an undisclosed location on SW 336th Way, a father reported his 16-year-old daughter was a runaway and was doing methamphetamines. The father said he was attempting to get his daughter listed as an at-risk youth, but could not get her to stay home.
• Missing props: At 1:36 p.m. Sept. 17 at 3200 S.W. Dash Point Road, a property manager with Seattle Scenic Studios reported that Centerstage Theatre’s director informed him that a prop provided to the group for a production was missing.
• Missing bow: At 11:52 a.m. Sept. 17 at 35100 Enchanted Parkway, a victim reported his hunting bow and backpack were stolen from a parked vehicle.
• Fight: At 11:54 p.m. Sept. 18 at 31006 Pacific Highway S., a citizen reported a fight at 7-Eleven. A suspect got mad over a parking dispute and threatened to shoot the occupants of a vehicle. The suspect, who claimed gang relation, then punched a victim sitting inside the vehicle.
• Impounded vehicle: At 9:36 a.m. Sept. 18 in the 1700 block of South 347th Place, police had a vehicle towed and impounded. It was parked on a public street and had tabs that were more than 45 days expired.
• Nabbed leaf blowers: At 9:19 a.m. Sept. 18 in the 32900 block of 19th Place South, it was reported that a suspect entered a gated apartment complex and stole two leaf blowers. The video cameras were not in operation at the time of the theft.
• Stabbing: At 1:29 a.m. Sept. 18 in the 27900 block of Pacific Highway South, a dating couple got in a fight. The female suspect stabbed the male victim. The suspect was arrested. The victim, after receiving medical attention, was trespassed from the property.