Welcome to the new Federal Way Mirror website. The new design includes a number of changes:
• A new crisp-and-clean design makes space for more stories and photographs on the home page, and also offers easier access to readers on-the-go.
• It is topped by a new navigation bar that boasts a quick-glance box for current weather conditions, along with icons for mobile applications and social media, so readers can quickly share stories and news with others.
• We will continue to use the “river of news” format with the most current content appearing at the top of the home page.
• Top stories will feature larger photographs, plus larger headlines and summaries.
• As more stories and features are published each day, older stories will carry smaller headlines and flow toward the bottom of the homepage.
• Readers will notice more news on our front page and stories will be easier to share.
• Underneath each story’s byline, readers will find options for emailing the article, printing a copy, or sending a letter to the editor about the topic.
Let us know what you think by hitting the comments section below. Thanks for reading The Mirror both online and in print.