Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Sleepy burglar: At 7:11 p.m. March 8 in the 3200 block of Southwest 325th Street, a victim reported a residential burglary. Entry was forced. Nothing was stolen but the victim’s bed appeared to be slept in.
• Fraud: At 7:05 p.m. March 9 in the 800 block of Southwest 345th Street, a victim reported that his or her bank information was obtained by an unknown suspect who transferred $9,000 out of the victim’s account and into two other accounts.
• Malicious mischief: At 10:34 p.m. March 10 at 1727 S. 316th St., a victim reported that three males surrounded his car and tried to lure him into a fight. When the victim drove off, one suspect threw a large rock at the victim’s vehicle, causing a 12-inch by 12-inch dent.
• Residential burglary: At 5:50 p.m. March 11 in the 1400 block of Southwest 312th Street, a residential burglary was reported. Approximately $9,451 worth of money and property was stolen.
• Sexual molestation: At 6:27 p.m. March 12 in the 500 block of South 323rd Place, a complainant reported her daughter was sexually molested by the child’s father.
• Retail theft: At 12:28 p.m. March 12 in the 2400 block of South 320th Street, a witness reported seeing a suspect steal two iPhones.
• Theft of seats: At 11:10 p.m. March 13 in the 1300 block of Southwest Campus Drive, a victim reported a vehicle was broken into. The 2004 Honda’s seats and a ring were stolen.
• Confrontational juvenile: At 4:37 a.m. March 13 in the 600 block of Southwest 330th Street, officer saw a juvenile walking alongside the road without shoes and bleeding from the mouth. The juvenile was uncooperative with police and became aggressive. He referred to himself as a “Latin king” and a “gang banger” and threatened to shoot an officer on scene.
• Passed out: At 12:02 a.m. March 13 at 31621 23rd Ave. S., security at the transit center found a male passed out drunk.