- About Us
Preps of the Week (Sept. 25)
• Grade: Senior
• Sport: Cross country
• Accomplishment: The senior finished up in first place at a dual meet last week against Auburn Riverside. Kartes ran at the state cross country meet and the state track meet last year.
• Favorite athlete?: Mia Hamm
• What is on your IPOD?: Mix of everything
• What is your favorite class?: P.E.
• Something a lot of people don’t know about you?: She has a foot ritual before every race.
• Grade: Junior
• Sport: Football
• Accomplishment: Led Todd Beamer to their first victory since 2007 with a 13-7 win over the Auburn Riverside Ravens on Sept. 18. Fualaau finished with 120 yards rushing and also led the Titans in tackles on defense. The win snapped a 20-game losing streak by Beamer.
• Favorite athlete?: MMA fighter Vitor Belfort
• What is on your IPOD?: Heavy metal
• What is your favorite class?: Creative writing
• Something a lot of people don’t know about you?: Plays beach volleyball
• Grade: Senior
• Sport: Volleyball
• Accomplishment: Nugent is leading the 4-0 Raider volleyball team. Nugent had a match-high 22 blocks during a five-game win over the Kent-Meridian Royals Wednesday. Nugent also had seven kills during a win over Federal Way on Monday.
• Favorite athlete?: Kerri Walsh and Misty May-Treanor
• What is on your IPOD?: Taylor Swift
• What is your favorite class?: English
• Something a lot of people don’t know about you?: “I love to sing. I want to attend Eastern Washington University to become a dental hygienist. I have played volleyball for six years and club for three years.”