- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Questions for South King Fire candidate Jerry Galland | Election letters
We know South King Fire and Rescue Commissioner Bill Gates’ experience and record. Below are a few questions for his opponent, candidate Jerry Galland:
• Describe your formal education, particularly your finance education. If your fire district and firemen depended upon you to secure a critically important need, do you have the skill and experience to organize community support for it?
• You showed up at the final debate in an open collar polo shirt while other candidates were dressed in a professional manner. How do you plan to dress and groom yourself while representing your cities, firemen and fire district?
• Describe the kind of support and rapport you will most likely have among your firemen and fire commissioners given your perceived reputation. It has been stated that you were the only person who did not stand up, applaud or show appreciation to a severely injured fireman at his retirement ceremony. Would you continue this kind of disrespect to those who risk their lives for us?
• Will you continue to openly carry automatic firearms to various meetings around city, state and nation while representing your citizens, firemen and fire district?
• Did you honorably serve in the United States military?
Bob Franklin, Federal Way