- Elected leaders, hopefuls mull college at Weyerhaeuser site in Federal Way
- Federal Way chiropractor gives up license after sexual misconduct conviction
- Federal Way Public Schools staff rally before school starts
- Federal Way school board adopts budget for 2014-15
- Highline joins initiative to strengthen manufacturers
- Mirror's Citizen of the Month: Pastor Jon McIntosh
- State testing results released; schools hold steady
- Time capsule reveals history of longtime business, Federal Way | Slideshow
- Weyerhaeuser to move headquarters from Federal Way to Seattle
- Woman raped after hitchhiking | Federal Way Police Blotter
- About Us
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Keep teen center support coming
As president of the Federal Way Boys and Girls Club, I want to thank the community of Federal Way for its support of the new EX3 teen center that is being built on the Truman Center campus.
We are so fortunate to have a partnership with Federal Way Public Schools, further solidifying the districts commitment to the citizens of this community to be good stewards of the resources that they are entrusted to administer. We commend them for the outreach this will provide.
As an employee of Weyerhaeuser, I want to thank them for stepping up to the plate and being one of the first to support this center and providing this important leadership.
Todays teens need acknowledgement from everybody around them that they matter and that we are willing to provide a safe environment where they can be around caring, trusting adults and have a place to hang out after school and during the summer. The programs offered at EX3 will benefit this community as a whole because it will help enable teens to be responsible and productive citizens.
As we enter this final phase of fund-raising, we encourage everybody to be a part of contributing to the future of our teens. Your donation, whatever the amount, matters deeply.
Thank you for your past support and continued support for our teens.
Federal Way and Auburn Boys and Girls Clubs