- Elected leaders, hopefuls mull college at Weyerhaeuser site in Federal Way
- Federal Way chiropractor gives up license after sexual misconduct conviction
- Federal Way Public Schools staff rally before school starts
- Federal Way school board adopts budget for 2014-15
- Highline joins initiative to strengthen manufacturers
- Mirror's Citizen of the Month: Pastor Jon McIntosh
- State testing results released; schools hold steady
- Time capsule reveals history of longtime business, Federal Way | Slideshow
- Weyerhaeuser to move headquarters from Federal Way to Seattle
- Woman raped after hitchhiking | Federal Way Police Blotter
- About Us
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
The Mirror welcomes readers comments on its news coverage and policies and its editoral viewpoints. Send them to Reader Feedback, FederalWay Mirror, 1414 S. 324th St., Federal Way, WA 98003, or to email@example.com.
From Federal Way City Council:
On Jan. 13 we interviewed 24 Federal Way citizens who applied to serve on the City Council. We were very impressed with this group of citizens who have offered to volunteer their time to serve the community in this way. Having spent seven hours talking with these citizens, we were disappointed to see the negative characterization of these citizens in the editorial cartoon published in the Jan. 15 edition of the Mirror.
We believe this group was of very high quality, many of whom have in the past, and could in the future, serve the city well. The characterization in the cartoon of these very thoughtful and talented citizens was most unfortunate.