- Elected leaders, hopefuls mull college at Weyerhaeuser site in Federal Way
- Federal Way chiropractor gives up license after sexual misconduct conviction
- Federal Way Public Schools staff rally before school starts
- Federal Way school board adopts budget for 2014-15
- Highline joins initiative to strengthen manufacturers
- Mirror's Citizen of the Month: Pastor Jon McIntosh
- State testing results released; schools hold steady
- Time capsule reveals history of longtime business, Federal Way | Slideshow
- Weyerhaeuser to move headquarters from Federal Way to Seattle
- Woman raped after hitchhiking | Federal Way Police Blotter
- About Us
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Letters to the Editor
One of Mayor Jim Ferrell’s campaign focus was former Mayor Skip Priest’s loss of small businesses from Federal Way.
It is always heartbreaking to observe a wife of 40-plus years sending a letter to her significant other wondering “why?” — why that other must write a letter as opposed to reasoned conversation between partners who once were so inseparable. And she sits alone writing.
As I looked back over past concerns raised by community members, one strong area of interest focused on discipline, orderliness and improvement in classroom behavior.
What is so important about Antarctica losing land ice? How does a continent at the very bottom of our planet affect the U.S.?
How do you put together a puzzle when three parties are holding the pieces?