Join Joe Jimenez, accredited state service officer for the Department of Washington State Quartermaster’s Office, for an informative class on veterans benefits and resources for veterans and their families.
The class begins at 10:15 a.m. on Wednesday, April 10 at The Center at Norpoint, 4818 Nassau Ave. NE, Tacoma.
Following are some topics that will be covered in the class:
• General benefit information
• Veterans with limited income
• Home loans
• Burial and memorial benefits
• Veterans with service-connected disabilities
• Education and training for veterans
• Dependents and survivors’ benefits
• Vocational rehabilitation and employment.
Please register by calling 253-404-3900.