- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Domestic dispute sends woman into labor | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Dispute causes labor: At 9:31 p.m July 19 in the 100 block of Southwest 332nd Place, police responded to a domestic dispute. The victim, who was nine months pregnant, was assaulted and strangled. She went into premature labor and was transported to the hospital. The suspect was arrested.
• Missing golf clubs: At 10:42 a.m. July 18 at 3583 Southwest 320th Street, golf clubs were stolen. They were taken by staff to be cleaned and stored. When the owner returned days later to pick them up, they were missing.
• Stolen medication: At 5:10 p.m. July 19 in the 2400 block of Southwest 325th Street, a complainant reported that she believes her son is stealing her medication. The son denied the theft.
• Loose dogs: At 1:20 p.m. July 19 in the 33200 block of 26th Avenue Southwest, it was reported that dogs were running loose in the neighborhood. One dog bit a 3-year-old's clothing. There were no injuries.
• Trespassed: At 2:41 p.m. July 19 at 1928 S. Commons, two juveniles were caught skateboarding in the mall. They said they were bored. They were trespassed for a year.
• Sexual assault: At 3:22 July 20 in the 33100 block of 1st Avenue Southwest, a victim reported she was sexually assaulted by a known person while in a Seattle hospital.
• Swiped dog food: At 4:21 p.m. July 20 at 31419 Pacific Highway South, Petco staff reported a woman stole two bags of dog food.
• Employee theft: At 2:49 p.m. July 20 at 2201 S. Commons, it was reported that a Target employee stole $1,520 from a cash register while employed at the store.
• Reckless driving: At 9:20 a.m. July 20 in the 31200 block of 28th Avenue South, police observed a motorist driving recklessly. Police attempted to pull the driver over. The driver abandoned the vehicle and fled on foot. The vehicle was stolen. The suspect was tracked down using a K-9 unit and arrested.
• Golf cart theft: At 2:29 a.m. July 20 in the 3700 block of Southwest 313th Street, police responded to a suspicious circumstance at Twin Lakes Golf and Country Club. A suspect fled. Three golf carts were found removed from the premises. Two were returned. One was damaged.