- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspect leads high-speed chase | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Car chase: At 1:18 a.m. July 15 in the 28800 block of Pacific Highway South, police tried to stop a vehicle. It fled at a high rate of speed. The driver was driving recklessly and turned off the vehicle's headlights.
• Aggressive dog: At 3:15 p.m. July 15 in the 31600 block of 8th Place Southwest, police responded to a large aggressive dog. The animal was contained and the owner was issued a civil infraction.
• Skipped payment: At 11:31 a.m. July 15 at 27221 Pacific Highway South, a suspect received a manicure, a pedicure and an eyebrow treatment. When several credit cards were declined for the payment for the services, the suspect left his or her name and phone number and left without paying for the services.
• Stolen cameras: At 2:31 p.m. July 15 at 31601 Pacific Highway South, a suspect shoplifted two digital cameras.
• Assault: At 4:21 p.m. July 14 in the 2400 block of South Star Lake Road, a suspect punched a victim multiple times in the face, strangled her and threatened to kill the woman. The suspect was arrested for assault and felony harassment.
• Burglary: At 5:02 p.m. July 13 in the 33400 block of 30th Avenue Southwest, it was reported that a residence was entered through an unlocked sliding glass door. Two handguns, electronics and jewelry were stolen.
• Loose dog: At 3:24 p.m. July 13 in the 32300 block of 11th Avenue Southwest, it was reported that a dog was running loose and had attacked another dog. A citation was issued to the attacking dog's owner.
• Armed robbery: At 1:45 p.m. July 13 in the 2600 block of Southwest 334th Place, a victim reported two suspects armed with guns robbed him of his backpack. The suspects were not located.
• Missing lawn equipment: At 1:55 p.m. July 13 in the 31700 block of 13th Avenue South, two lawn mowers and two weed-eaters were reported stolen from a backyard shed.
• Suspicious subjects: At 8:31 p.m. July 13 in the 33100 block of 30th Avenue Southwest, a victim reported that his video surveillance camera caught two unknown subjects appearing to try to open his home's door with a key. No entry was made.
• Stolen equipment: At 8:36 a.m. July 12 at 1415 S.W. 314th St., it was reported that an unknown suspect stole a $3,000 piece of equipment from a secured school construction site.