- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Suspect accused of molesting cousin, 11, in public | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Molestation: At 2:24 p.m. June 12 in the 800 block of South 333rd Street, it was reported that a 26-year-old suspect allegedly molested his or her 11-year-old cousin in public.
• Assault: At 11:45 p.m. June 15 in the 1600 block of South 272nd Street, a victim met a male at a tavern and invited him home. The suspect hit the victim across the eyes with the back of his hand when the victim refused to be intimate.
• Juveniles point gun: At 6:20 p.m June 15 in the 4000 block of Southwest 328th Place, two victims were playing in the neighborhood when they saw a suspect point a gun at them. The juvenile victims told their parents, who called 911. Officers responded and located an 11-year-old in possession of a BB gun and a toy pistol.
• Purse snatching: At 8:04 p.m. June 16 at 34520 16th Ave. S., a juvenile grabbed a victim's purse out of a shopping cart and took off running. The victim lost roughly $100.
• Gunshots: At 10:13 p.m. June 17 in the 1800 block of South 281st Place, two witnesses reported hearing three gunshots behind an apartment complex. One witness reported seeing a man run from a parking lot toward the apartments. No shell casings were found and no other calls regarding the incident were received.
• Residential burglary: At 1:41 p.m. June 17 in the 700 block of South 288th Lane, police were called to the scene of a residential burglary. The reporting person was inside the home when the burglar entered. The burglar fled when confronted by the person inside the home.