Neighbor's dog bites 4-year-old | Federal Way crime blotter
June 3, 2010 · 1:45 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Dog bite: At 8:28 p.m. May 24 in the 900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, a complainant reported her 4-year-old son was bitten by a neighbor’s dog.
• Sexual misconduct: At 7:14 p.m. May 26 in the 31800 block of 49th Terrace Southwest, a mother reported that her teenage daughter disclosed that a family member and family friend had repeatedly touched her inappropriately in a sexual way over the past eight months.
• Threats: At 10:31 p.m. May 26 in the 32100 block of 19th Lane Southwest, a suspect was arrested after he allegedly made threats to kill a victim and made harassing remarks about the victim’s national origin after a dispute over loud music.
• Provoking a fight: At 4:53 p.m. May 26 in the 34400 block of 21st Avenue Southwest, a suspect walked into traffic, stopping a vehicle, and attempted to initiate a fight with the vehicle’s driver.
• Cashing in on scrap metal: At 5:36 p.m. May 25 on the Weyerhaeuser Campus, a suspect was reported to have sold scrap metal belonging to the company and keeping the proceeds, in excess of $20,000, for himself
• Home burglary: At 8:20 p.m. May 24 in the 33000 block of 10th Avenue Southwest, a victim returned home to find his or her condo had been broken into and a big-screen television and $200 in coins missing.
• Aggressive begging: At 12:34 p.m. May 24 in the 31800 block of Pacific Highway South, officers arrested a man who was aggressively begging. He had warrants.
• Missing rims and tires: At 7:22 a.m. May 24 in the 2400 block of South 273rd Place, a victim discovered his vehicle’s rim and tires, valued at $4,800, were stolen.
• Bamboozled: At 11:54 p.m. May 25 at 34726 16th Ave. S., a victim reported meeting two females at Denny’s. The three agreed to go to a motel together and the victim drove. On the way, the suspects grabbed the victim’s camera, cash and credit cards and fled the vehicle.
• Jewelry theft: At 11:31 a.m. May 23 at 2010 S. Commons, a suspect stole five gold bracelets that were being shown to him by a jewelry store employee.