Multiple gunshots fired from vehicle | Federal Way crime blotter
May 24, 2010 · Updated 7:08 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Shots fired: At 10:44 p.m. May 18 in the 1300 block of SW 321st Street, an unknown suspect fired four or five shots from a vehicle. Nobody was injured.
• Stolen bicycle: At 1:43 p.m. May 12 in the 33300 block of 22nd Lane South, a witness saw a suspect ride off on a victim's bicycle.
• Church theft: At 6:07 p.m. May 18 in the 700 block of South 356th Street, an unknown suspect stole a projector from a church.
• Threats: At 12:52 p.m. May 18 in the 1000 block of South 317th Street, a suspect threatened to kill a victim and her two children with a knife. The suspect was arrested.
• Employee theft: At 1:37 p.m. May 18 at 1701 S. Commons, a department store employee was seen stealing $120 from a cash register while working as a cashier. An investigation revealed the employee has stolen $1,100 from the company.
• Counterfeit: At 1:09 p.m. May 18 in the 34500 block of 16th Avenue South, a female suspect passed multiple counterfeit bills at Wal-Mart.
• Malicious mischief: At 6:02 p.m. May 20 in the 800 block of SW 354th Street, a victim observed a loose gas tank and upon further investigation discovered an unknown suspect had poured sugar in the tank.
• Egging: At 5:34 p.m. May 20 in the 33000 block of 26th Avenue SW, a witness reported three suspects throwing eggs from a vehicle. The teens were arrested and then released.