- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspect steals generator, causes collisions | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Eluding police: At noon May 13 at 1211 S. 320th St., a suspect stole a generator from Big Lots and then attempted to elude police. The suspect caused vehicle collisions while attempting to escape capture.
• Harassment: At 9:29 p.m. May 12 in the 1800 block of South 330th Street, a suspect was arrested for felony harassment after he displayed a gun and threatened to shoot it if his neighbors didn't move their car.
• Stolen checks: At 4:19 p.m. May 12 at 32818 Pacific Highway South, a complainant reported a suspect stole checks from a business's mailbox. The checks belonged to customers who were making payments.
• Vehicle fire: At 3:50 a.m. May 12 in the 33000 block of 21st Avenue SW, police were dispatched to assist with a vehicle fire. The driver was found unharmed nearby, and was arrested for DUI.
• Shots fired: At 10:28 p.m. May 13 in the 2100 block of SW 352nd Street, police were dispatched to a call of shots fired. Shell casings and blood were found on the top floor of an apartment building. No victims or suspects were found.
• Neighbor displays gun: At 7:58 p.m. May 15 in the 3800 block of SW 336th Street, officers responded to a report of a verbal dispute between neighbors. One neighbor threatened the other and implied using a gun, which the neighbor displayed.
• Vandalized vehicle: At 3:15 a.m. May 15 in the 2000 block of South 320th Street, a victim reported a damaged vehicle. The tires were slashed and swear words scratched into the hood of the vehicle. The passenger side and rear of the car were also scratched.
• Reported burglary: At 1:05 a.m. May 15 in the 100 block of SW Campus Drive, police responded to a possible burglary in process at an apartment complex. Several subjects were seen inside the apartment. They fled when police arrived. The suspects were detained and identified. They were all juveniles.
• Suspicious activity: At 6:58 p.m. May 13 in the 28800 block of Military Road, a juvenile reported a male in a vehicle following her and her sister.