- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Assault suspect fires shots in defense | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Shots fired: At 12:29 a.m. May 1 at 32925 1st Ave. S., police responded to an assault at a bar. On the way to the location, it was reported that shots were fired. The suspect reported he or she was being assaulted by four other suspects and fired shots in the air to defend him or herself.
• Weapons offense: At 3:12 p.m. May 1 at 2800 S.W. 320th St., police responded to a school where school security found a suspect in possession of brass knuckles.
• Home burglary: At 8:38 p.m. May 1 in the 2400 block of Star Lake Road, a victim discovered his or her back apartment window was broken and a computer stolen.
• Threatening a pet: At 9:52 p.m. a person's dog barked at a neighbor. The neighbor threatened to shoot the animal.
• Gunshots: At 1:45 a.m. May 2 at 31525 20th Ave. S., police were driving in the area when two gunshots were heard and people were seen fleeing a restaurant. No victims, complainants or witnesses came forward. No evidence was located.
• Kidnapped: At 3:56 a.m. May 2 on South 338th Place, a victim reported being kidnapped and held against his or her will. Visible marks were seen on the victim.
• Rape: At 12:02 p.m. May 2 at an undisclosed location on 24th Place South, police responded to a report of a rape and theft. The victim reported she blacked out after consuming alcohol and was awakened by a roommate who witnessed two men having sex with the victim.
• Free flick: At 3:48 p.m. May 2 at 2001 S. Commons, juveniles attempted to sneak into a movie showing without paying for a ticket.
• Domestic assault: At 9:50 p.m. May 2 in the 30600 block of Pacific Highway South, a victim reported her boyfriend punched her in the face after a verbal argument.
• Drug possession: At 6:23 p.m. May 3 at 1211 S. 320th St., police observed a suspect smoking oxycontin in a car parked in a public parking lot.