- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Shots fired inside restaurant | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Shooting: At 1:34 a.m. April 25 at 30333 Pacific Highway S., police responded to the Tao Restaurant in response to a call about someone inside firing shots. The restaurant and parking lot were cleared. Police were unable to identify the shooter.
• Urine bath: At 8:06 a.m. April 23 at 1414 S. 324th St., a victim was cleaning up an alley behind a building when a vehicle drove by and someone inside threw a bucket of urine on the victim.
• Stolen frames: At 2:16 p.m. April 24 at 32717 1st Ave. S., staff at a vision center noticed an unknown male looking at glasses frames. Shorting after the man left, staff noticed seven to 10 pairs of frames, totaling $1,500 in value, missing.
• Shot fired: At 11:09 p.m. April 25 in the 32000 block of 18th Avenue Southwest, police were dispatched to a report of a shooting. It was discovered that one shot was fired at the window of an apartment. Nobody was injured. There are no suspects.
• Vehicle vandalism: At 5:03 p.m. April 25 in the 30900 block of 20th Avenue Southwest, officers responded to a report of a male seen breaking a vehicle's window with a rock. The suspect fled on foot.
• Vehicle prowl: At 3:17 p.m. April 25 in the 35800 block of 16th Avenue South, police responded to a vehicle prowl. Three Social Security cards, a driver's license, two credit cards and $590 were taken from the vehicle overnight.
• Domestic assault: At 3:16 p.m. April 25 in the 31700 block of 3rd Place Southwest, police responded to a domestic assault between a husband and wife. The suspect and victim got into an argument. The suspect hit the victim in the head, pushed her to the floor and kicked her while she was on the floor.