- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Daycare provider accused of biting child | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Daycare mistreatment: At 5:55 p.m. March 16 in the 35000 block of Enchanted Parkway South, a woman reported her son complained of pain to his forearm and told the complainant his daycare provider bit him. The mother witnessed bite marks and bruising to the arm.
• Locked inside mattress shop: At 7:28 a.m. March 16 at 34910 Enchanted Parkway South, a person reported she was locked inside a mattress store overnight. She told police she went to the store after being released from the hospital and fell asleep on a corner mattress. She woke up the next morning alone.
• Prescription forgery: At 8:37 p.m. March 17 at 34008 Hoyt Road Southwest, a attempted to get a forged drug prescription filled.
• SWAT call: At 8:33 a.m. March 17 in the 700 block of Alder Ave. in Sumner, a Federal Way officer assisted on a SWAT call. During the call, police used weapons to stop an aggressive charging pit bull.
• Harassing calls: At 7:09 p.m. March 18 in the 2000 block of South Star Lake Road, a victim reported receiving repeated harassing phone calls from a person threatening to kill and harm the victim. The unknown suspect accused the victim of "stealing her man." The victim was unaware of who the caller was referring to.
• Assault: At 7:46 p.m. March 18 in the 30900 block of 18th Avenue South, a suspect intentionally spit on an officer when the suspect became angry.
• Robbery: At 10:41 p.m. March 18 in the 27900 block of Pacific Highway South, a victim was robbed by his girlfriend's brother and a friend. A gun was displayed during the robbery.
• Residential burglary: At 3:54 p.m. March 19 in the 100 block of Southwest Campus Drive, a victim reported a residential burglary. Approximately $2,600 worth of goods were stolen. A witness reported she saw, through a window, two males inside the residence.
• Hit and run: At 2:46 p.m. March 19 in the 3800 block of Southwest 340th Street, a victim reported he or she was stopped at a traffic light when his or her vehicle was rear-ended. The suspect made a U-turn and fled the scene.