- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Victim kidnapped at gunpoint | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is sample of the Federal Way police log:
• Kidnapping: At 8:59 p.m. Feb. 9 in the 4600 block of Southwest 320th Street, a victim was held at gunpoint and ordered into a suspect's vehicle. The victim was driven to a residential area. On the way, the suspect demanded the victim's money. The suspect then dropped off the victim.
• Shots fired: At 4:51 a.m. Feb. 7 in the 33000 block of 35th Avenue Southwest, a suspect fired three rounds at a known victim.
• Sex tape: At 10:54 p.m. Feb. 8 in the 200 block of Southwest 319th Lane, a victim reported she and her boyfriend made a sex video, but when they broke up, the ex-boyfriend e-mailed a copy of the video to the victim's brother.
• Assault: At 10:04 p.m. Feb. 8 in the 2200 block of S. Star Lake Road, a victim reported he was assaulted by his girlfriend. The female also broke items in the man's apartment. She was arrested.
• Threatening an officer: At 4:05 p.m. Feb. 8 at 27015 26th Ave. S., a suspect threatened to buy a gun at a pawn shop and shoot a Federal Way officer. The officer was waiting with the suspect until he or she was picked up by another agency on a warrant.
• Egging: At 2:19 p.m. Feb. 8 in the 2800 block of Southwest 350th Place, a victim's residence and vehicle were egged, causing damage to the vehicle.
• Abandoned wheelchair: At 2:11 p.m. Feb. 8 in the 28600 block of 16th Avenue South, a person found a wheelchair in his or her yard. There was no serial number or contact information on the item. It was turned over to police.
• Aggressive begging: At 8:45 a.m. Feb. 8 in the 3000 block of South 320th Street, a suspect was arrested for aggressive begging at the Interstate 5 off-ramp.
• Vehicle prowl: At 7:48 p.m. Feb. 9 in the 27400 block of Pacific Highway South, police stopped a vehicle connected to vehicle prowls. The driver had a suspended license and had brass knuckles in his or her possession. The passenger provided police information that linked the suspect to several unsolved vehicle prowls.
• Counterfeit cash: At 7:07 p.m Feb. 9 in the 34900 block of Enchanted Parkway South, a suspect attempted to pass a fake $50 to pay for food ordered by phone.