- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspect presents photocopied $50 bill | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Fake money: At 3:44 p.m Feb. 4 at 2302 S. 320th St., a witness reported a suspect attempted to pay for food with a photocopy of a $50 bill.
• Propane stolen: At 9:29 a.m. Feb. 3 at 35425 Enchanted Parkway South, an unknown suspect broke into a business's storage area and stole several tanks of propane.
• Aggressive student: At 9:41 a.m. Feb. 3 at 30611 16th Ave. S., a suspect disrupted class when he or she became verbally and physically aggressive. Students were removed from the classroom and police were called.
• Harassment: At 8:09 p.m. Feb. 4 in the 1600 block of South 308th Street, police were called to respond to a situation in which a suspect, for the past few months, followed, whistled and called for a juvenile female to come talk to him. Police contacted the 27-year-old suspect.
• Aggressive begging: At 6:25 p.m. Feb. 4 in the 2500 block of South 320th Street, a subject was arrested for begging within 15 feet of an ATM.
• Flaky employee: At 3:11 p.m. Feb. 4 in the 30400 block of Pacific Highway South, the owner of a business reported that a newly hired employee ran out with jewelry and money after completing one job. The employee has not been seen since.
• Stolen tool: At 1:04 p.m. Feb. 4 at 33702 21st Ave. S.W., a suspect attempted to steal a power drill.
• Forced entry: At 12:04 p.m. Feb. 4 in the 34900 block of 23rd Avenue Southwest, a victim was home when two unknown suspects forced entry into the residence. The victim confronted the suspects and they fled in a vehicle.
• Recovered bicycle: At 9:31 a.m. Feb. 4 in the 1600 block of South 370th Place, a complainant reported a bicycle in his or her backyard. The complainant was unsure how the bicycle got there or who it belonged to. Police took custody of it.