- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Scion coupe scratched, covered in kitty litter | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Malicious mischief: At 10:52 a.m. Jan. 25 in the 1900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, police responded to a call of malicious mischief. Police located a Scion coupe that had been severely scratched on both sides of the vehicle. A bag of cat litter was also dumped on the car.
• Graffiti: At 7:57 a.m. Jan. 23 in the 800 block of Southwest 312th Street, police spotted new graffiti. Police are working to identify the tagger.
• Threatening move: At 1:30 a.m. Jan. 23 in the 2400 block of South 316th Lane, a victim reported a male suspect tapped his window with a pistol. The suspect did not say anything. The victim drove away.
• Egged: At 1:18 a.m. Jan. 23 in the 32000 block of 43rd Place Southwest, a victim reported his or her vehicle was egged. The victim believes his or her son's ex-girlfriend may be the suspect.
• Slashed tires: At 3:50 p.m. Jan. 23 in the 4900 block of Southwest 319th Lane, a victim reported his or her vehicle's tires were slashed. Other vehicles suffering from slashed tires have been seen around the complex.
• Swiped wheels: At 11:41 a.m. Jan. 24 in the 2400 block of South Star Lake Road, a victim reported an unknown suspect stole all four wheels off a vehicle.
• Counterfeit money: At 10:54 p.m. Jan. 25 at 2109 Southwest 336th St., a suspect fled after trying to pass a fake $50 bill. Prior to fleeing, the suspect was questioned about the bill.
• Aggressive begging: At 6:09 p.m. Jan. 25 at South 320th Street and Interstate 5, a subject was arrested for aggressive begging and criminal trespass. The person was cited and released.
• Stolen check: At 2:58 p.m. Jan. 26 at 32011 Pacific Highway South, a suspect attempted to cash a stolen check for $450.
• Vehicle strikes pedestrian: At 4:12 a.m. Jan. 26 in the 28800 block of Military Road South, police received a report that a juvenile was struck by a vehicle in a crosswalk. The juvenile had been drinking and had a warrant out of Seattle. The juvenile was taken to St. Francis Hospital for treatment.