- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Subject claims knowledge of rapes, murders | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Person claims knowledge of crimes: At 11:11 a.m. Dec. 28 near South 320th Street, police responded to a complainant who called to say he or she had knowledge about two rapes and murders, including the locations of the bodies. Police were unable to contact the person by phone and left a message.
• Robbery: At 10:53 p.m. Dec. 28 in the 27900 block of Pacific Highway South, police responded to a robbery in which a victim’s cell phone and wallet were stolen. One of the suspects was carrying a large kitchen knife.
• Forged prescription: At 2:03 p.m. Dec. 28 at 2131 S.W. 336th St., a complainant reported a suspect used a forged prescription to obtain oxycodone at a pharmacy.
• Suspicious subject: At 5:57 p.m. Dec. 29 in the 33300 block of Pacific Highway S., police responded to a call of a suspicious subject. The person was detained and found to have warrants. He or she was taken into custody for questioning related to an existing case.
• Suspect throws plate: At 9:53 p.m. Dec. 30 in the 1900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, police responded to the scene of a domestic violence incident in which the parties had argued for several hours before the suspect threw a ceramic plate and struck the victim above the eye.
• Inappropriate touching: At 5:30 p.m. Dec. 30 at 1405 S. 308th St. a complainant called to report a resident had been inappropriately touched by another resident.
• Residential burglary: At 3:12 p.m. Dec. 30 in the 1800 block of South 281st Place, police responded to a residential burglary. The resident said an unknown person entered the apartment and took approximately $2,050 worth of property.
• Tire slashing: At 2:21 p.m. Dec. 24 in the 200 block of Southwest 319th Lane, a victim reported receiving a threatening voicemail that said her tires would be slashed again. Two tires on the victim’s vehicle were slashed a week prior. Sugar was also put in the gas tank.
• Drug use: At 10:59 a.m. Dec. 30 in the 100 block of South 358th Street, officers responded to a suspicious vehicle. The vehicle’s occupant was contacted and arrested for drug use.