Sexual assault of a child | Federal Way crime blotter
December 11, 2009 · Updated 10:45 AM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Sexual assault of a child: At 6:20 p.m. Dec. 4 in the 1800 block of S.W. 324th Street, a woman reported her 3-year-old daughter was sexually assaulted by a 14-year-old daycare employee.
• Harassment: At 10:27 a.m. Dec. 4 in the 2600 block of South 310th Street, a woman reported receiving harassing phone calls in which the male caller asked if she wanted him to come over and have intercourse with her.
• Missing patient: At 10:57 p.m. Dec. 5 at 1045 S. 308th St., a nurse at a care facility reported a patient missing. The nurse believe the patient's family took him without checking him out of the facility. This was later confirmed by a family member.
• Deported alien: At 8:30 p.m. Dec. 5 in the 2000 block of South 288th Street, a suspect was stopped for driving with a modified exhaust system. Records indicated he was classified a deportable alien by Tukwila ICE. The agency declined to take custody of the suspect and he was released.
• Fraud: At 2:18 p.m. Dec. 5 in the 2000 block of South 368th Place, a victim was notified that he or she was the winner of $125,000. The notification included a check for $2,995 and requested the victim claim his or her winnings by sending a $3,000 check for tax and insurance to a London location. The victim sent his or her check and attempted to cash the check included in the notification. That check was not valid.
• Assault: At 6:02 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 700 block of South 320th Street, a suspect was arrested for assaulting his daughter during an argument.
• Fraudulent porn charges: At 10:14 a.m. Dec. 7 in the 2000 block of South 310th Street, a victim reported someone fraudulently used his or her charge card to access Internet porn. The card was charged $29.95.
• Stolen beer: At 1:25 a.m. Dec. 7 at 33101 Pacific Highway South, a witness reported that a suspect entered a store and stole two cases of beer.
• Aggressive begging: At 1:03 p.m. Dec. 8 at 35030 Enchanted Parkway South, a subject was arrested for aggressively begging. The man was holding a sign that read "laid off family man please help if possible God bless-U."