- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Attempted abduction in Federal Way | Crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Attempted abduction: At 12:43 p.m. Nov. 24 in the 33400 block of 21st Avenue Southwest, a man called police to report an attempted abduction of his daughter.
• Man bears knife: At 11:13 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 2400 block of South Star Lake Road, a victim called to report a man approached her with a knife, muttered something incoherent and then ran away when the victim screamed.
• Swindled: At 3:30 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 31600 block of Pacific Highway South, a victim reported that he sold a gaming console for $300 to unknown subjects. He later discovered the money he received for the item was counterfeit.
• Drug activity: At 8:02 a.m. Nov. 24 in the 34500 block of 16th Avenue South, police spotted a suspicious parked vehicle. The driver was contacted. He or she had a lighter in one hand and suspected heroin on a piece of tin foil resting on his or her leg. Other drug paraphernalia was found by police.
• Assault: At 2:25 a.m. Nov. 24 at 32935 1st Avenue South, four teens entered a convenience store. Two assaulted a victim while one stole four quarts of engine oil.
• Stabbing: At 12:49 a.m. Nov. 24 in the 27900 block of Pacific Highway South, a victim called police to report he or she was stabbed by a suspect.
• Attempted thief leaves behind belongings: At 4:00 p.m. Nov. 25 at 31601 Pacific Highway South, a woman attempted to steal two laptop computers. She left behind her jacket containing money and a money order.
• Arson: At 4:49 a.m. Nov. 25 in the 1200 block of Southwest 346th Street, officers responded to a suspicious vehicle fire. An unknown suspect broke a window and started the fire. The vehicle was parked in front of a its owner's home.