- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Apartment manager finds lifeless tenant | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Lifeless tenant: At 4:03 p.m. Nov. 20 in the 27600 block of Pacific Highway South, an apartment manager reported finding a tenant lifeless in his or her apartment. Emergency personnel responded and determined the person had been that way for some time.
• Rape: At 1:20 p.m. Nov. 21 in the 34000 block of 1st Place South, a victim reported she was raped and stolen from.
• Unconscious suspect: At 3:38 a.m. Nov. 19 in the 31600 block of 20th Avenue South, a suspect was contacted by police after he was found in an unconscious state. The suspect could not care for himself or sit up straight. A search revealed he was in possession of marijuana.
• Alternative access: At 2:42 p.m. Nov. 19 in the 1400 block of 308th Street South, a suspect cut a hole in a convertible's top while it was parked. An iPod and stereo face were stolen.
• Girl fight: At 9:30 p.m. Nov. 20 at 1948 S. Commons, a victim reported her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend struck her on the left side of the face.
• Fake bills: At 4:13 p.m. Nov. 20 at 2201 S. Commons Way, a victim reported a suspect paid him for a gaming console, controllers and several video games with $400 in counterfeit money.
• BB gun: At 9:01 a.m. Nov. 20 in the 1500 block of Southwest 325th Place, a person found a BB gun in his or her yard. She did not know who it belongs to and didn't want to keep it. The gun was taken by police.
• Unwarranted ticket: At 4:38 p.m. Nov. 21 in the 3300 block of Southwest 333rd Street, a victim reported he or she received a parking ticket that originated from Seattle in the mail. A pair of license plates the victim had recycled in September were linked to the ticket.