- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspect issues bomb threat | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Suspect threatens bomb detonation: At 7:53 p.m. Nov. 3 at 2320 S.W. 336th St., a suspected entered a business and handed the teller a note demanding $. The note indicated the suspect had a bomb and would detonate it if the money was not provided. The suspect escaped with $1,600 in cash.
• Bus stop robbery: At 10:39 p.m. Nov. 3 at 27417 Pacific Highway S., three suspects robbed a victim at gun point at a bus stop. One suspect was a convicted felon and was arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm. The other suspects were arrested for robbery.
• Missing patient: At 10:05 p.m. Nov. 3 at 1045 S. 308th St., a care facility reported that a wheelchair bound diabetic bipolar patient was missing. The patient regularly leaves the facility.
• Aggressive begging: At 6:40 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 32000 block of Pacific Highway South, a subject was issued a citation for aggressive begging.
• Attempted theft: At 1:15 a.m. Nov. 3 at 33216 Pacific Highway S., a witness reported two suspects were removing a spoiler from a vehicle on a car lot. When confronted, the suspects fled without the spoiler.
• Fraud: At 3:04 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 2300 block of S.W. 338th St., it was reported that a victim's debit card was used to make a $1,408 transaction in Mexico. The victim had possession of his or her debit card when the transaction was made. A second transaction in the amount of $1,800 was later attempted, also in Mexico.
• Stolen property: At 3:03 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 2600 block of Southwest 323rd Street, a resident returned home from a weekend away to find his or her 16-foot tall flag pole and flag missing from the front yard.
• Missing necessities: At 3:03 p.m Nov. 3 in the 27900 block of Pacific Highway South, a victim discovered the starter and the bolts holding it in were stolen from his or her vehicle.
• Curious subject : At 3:40 p.m. Nov. 4 in the 33400 block of 26th Avenue Southwest, two victims were confronted by a subject who demanded to know "what they had."