- About Us
Rite Aid employee chases suspect | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Foot pursuit: At 8:28 a.m. Oct. 30 at 32015 Pacific Highway South, police observed a suspect fleeing and a Rite Aid employee in pursuit of the suspect. Police partook in a brief foot pursuit of the suspect and arrested him or her.
• Car stolen: At 9:10 a.m. Oct. 29 in the 31700 block of 50th Lane, a man reported his wife's 1993 Honda had been stolen. There was no broken glass or other signs of forced entry left behind.
• Another Honda victim: At 8:16 a.m. Oct. 30 in the 32100 block of 19th Lane Southwest, a 1991 Honda was stolen.
• Mysterious bag: At 11:24 a.m. Oct. 30 in the 31200 block of 4th Avenue South, a person reported finding a black bag on the street. He or she wanted police to take custody of the object. Personal information was found inside. The Ohio owner was notified of the bag's location via voicemail.
• Credit card fraud: At 12:55 p.m. Oct. 30 in an unincorporated area of King County, it was reported that an unidentified suspect used a stolen credit card to purchase pizza. The card's owner resides in Arizona.
• Altered medical prescription: At 7:27 p.m. Oct. 27 in the 34500 block of 16th Avenue South, a person reported that a subject altered a prescription and presented it at a local pharmacy.
• Thieves steal alcohol: At 11:15 p.m. Oct. 30 at 31515 20th Avenue South, three suspects loaded $21.29 worth of alcohol into a backpack and left a grocery store without paying for the merchandise.