- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Domestic violence victim fears for her life | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Domestic violence: At 10:21 p.m. Sept. 20 in the 28800 block of 23rd Place South, a victim reported her boyfriend spit on her and struck her with a beer. The couple has children together. The victim refused to provide a written statement or allow photographs. She said she feared for her life.
• Rape: At 1:54 p.m. Sept. 19 in the 27300 block of 23rd Avenue South, a forcible rape was reported.
• Reckless driver: At 9:26 a.m. Sept. 19 at 1600 S.W. 312th St., an officer stopped a motorist who was driving recklessly. The vehicle was fishtailing. The move appeared intentional.
• Vehicle/bus collision: At 9:21 p.m. Sept. 20 at 27400 Pacific Highway South, a driver collided with a parked bus. The driver broke his or her leg and a passenger was injured.
• Stolen dog: At 8:52 a.m. Sept. 20 in the 30700 block of 4th Avenue Southwest, a witness saw a male carrying a wrapped bundle, which appeared to be a child, to a nearby car. The witness later discovered his neighbor's pitbull puppy was stolen from the yard.
• Mail theft: At 1:48 a.m. Sept. 20 in the 2100 block of South 336th Street, a witness reported seeing a suspect dressed in black pry open several mailboxes and take mail.