- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Victim is stabbed and robbed | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Stabbing: At 9:45 p.m. Sept. 12 in the 31700 block of 23rd Avenue South, a suspect stabbed a victim in the back and took his or her cell phone, which dropped to the ground during the incident.
• Handicap placard in demand: At 8:20 a.m. Sept. 9 in the 28600 block of 25th Place South, a victim reported someone tore plastic from a car's side window and stole a handicap placard.
• Kicked out: At 4:53 a.m. Sept. 9 in the 100 block of Southwest 356th Street, a victim reported someone had moved into her room while she was in jail for a week. The victim's roommate packed her belongings while the victim was in jail. Some items could not be accounted for.
• DUI: At 10:41 p.m. Sept. 12 in the 4600 block of Southwest 323rd St., witnesses saw a car crash through a stop sign and then drive off. Police located the registered owner of the vehicle at his or her home and made an arrest for driving under the influence.
• Sex offender: At 10:55 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 400 block of South 325th Place, a level one sex offender registered in the city.
• Gang graffiti: At 7:20 a.m. Sept. 12 at 30619 16th Ave. S.W., police found several gang graffiti taggings at Adelaide Park.
• DUI crash: At 11:38 p.m. Sept. 13 at 29322 6th Ave. S.W., a vehicle was located abandoned in a ditch. Its owner was located several blocks away and was arrested for DUI.
• Mall trespass: At 2:59 p.m. Sept. 13 at 1928 S. Commons, two suspects were trespassed from The Commons mall for selling perfume without permission or a permit.
• Stiffed bill: At 8:09 a.m. Sept. 13 at 34900 Enchanted Parkway South, a suspect entered a restaurant, ordered food, ate the food and then left without paying for the meal.