- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Woman dances naked in the street | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Dancing naked: At 6:20 p.m. Sept. 7 in the 2000 block of South 320th Street, a woman's friends found her outside naked. The woman was not making sense and police were contacted. She admitted to sometimes dancing naked outside and indicated she thought she was being followed.
• Entertainment stolen: At 6:04 p.m. Sept. 6 in the 900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, a man reported a mini dirt bike was stolen off the back porch of his apartment.
• Cunning ladies: At 4:58 p.m. Sept. 3 at 33101 Pacific Highway S., a man was approached by two females while at a restaurant. The women told the man to follow them to a gas station. There, they stole cash and the man's wife's medical card from his shirt pocket.
• Drunken fall: At 9:18 a.m. Sept. 6 in the 2300 block of Southwest 334th Place, a man was discovered lying on the ground with blood on his body. He appeared to have attempted to leap from the front porch area to a balcony, only to miss and fall and hit his head on cement. The man's roommate told police the injured man tried the stunt sometimes when he was drunk.
• Domestic assault: At 4:15 a.m. Sept. 6 in the 1700 block of Southwest 308th Place, a suspect kicked and punched a woman, causing injury. The two live together and are in a dating relationship.
• Burn marks: At 11:42 p.m. Sept. 7 at an undisclosed location on Southwest 348th Street, a woman reported her grandson received burn marks while with a babysitter.
• Chopped trees: At 11:03 a.m. Sept. 7 in the 29500 block of Military Road South, police received a report that trees in a wetlands area were cut down. Police contacted the person responsible and learned the tree had already fallen in the area.
• Swiped golf cart: At 7:32 a.m. Sept. 4 at 3583 S.W. 320th St., an unknown suspect cut the lock on a golf cart and stole the vehicle.
• Assault: At 6:25 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 31400 block of 28th Ave. S., a victim reported he or she was assaulted by four suspects at Truman High School. The victim suffered a cut on his or her lip.
• Temperamental customer: At 11:14 a.m. Sept. 6 at 33520 21st Ave. S.W., it was reported that a suspect entered a locked store when another patron left the building. When a clerk refused to serve the suspect, he or she threw several rolls of cough drops at the clerk.