- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Beggar threatens to slice manager's neck | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Combative beggar: At 5:09 p.m. Aug. 31 in the 31400 block of Pacific Highway South, a person reported a suspect refused to leave a location. The suspect was begging for money and made threats to slice the manager's neck. He or she was combative toward police. The suspect was arrested for felony harassment.
• Vacation blues: At 9:24 p.m. Aug. 29 at 35030 Enchanted Parkway South, two victims' suitcases were stolen from a vehicle while they ate at Olive Garden.
• Stolen vehicle: At 7:20 p.m. Aug. 29 at 27305 24th Ave. S., police found a stolen vehicle in a secured parking lot. The vehicle was taken from Lake Forest.
• Missing valuables: At 5:21 p.m. Aug. 29 in the 27600 block of Pacific Highway South, a victim reported a firearm and jewelry missing from his R.V. after it was serviced.
• Snatched go-cart: At 11:06 a.m. Aug. 29 in the 31000 block of 11th Place Southwest, a victim reported his motorized go-cart was taken from the back of his truck.
• Fleeing suspect: At 10:46 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 31200 block of 18th Avenue South, police attempted to stop a driver for failing to yield. The driver ran from the vehicle.
• Threatening presence: At 3:56 p.m. Aug. 30 at 1928 S. Commons, a juvenile female reported to mall security that the man convicted of raping her was following her in the mall. Security notified police.
• Gang graffiti: At 1:03 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 32700 block of Pacific Highway South, police found fresh gang graffiti on a retaining wall.
• Youth graffiti: At 7:16 a.m. Aug. 30 at 1400 S.W. 325th Place, police responded to a complaint of gang graffiti near Alderbrook Park and Silver Lake. Police found several tags, which appeared to have been placed by youths no older than sixth grade.
• Drunken man: At 2:50 a.m. Aug. 30 in the 27200 block of Pacific Highway South, police responded to a call of a man rolling in the parking lot. The man did not know where he was or his name. He was unable to stand and appeared intoxicated.