- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspect demands morphine, issues threatening note| Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Need morphine: At 1:54 p.m. Aug. 18 at 34503 9th Ave. S., a victim at St. Francis Hospital reported a suspect approached her demanding morphine pills. The suspect handed over a note that read “put them in a bag and nothing bad will happen.” When the victim did not comply, the suspect left.
• Attempted luring: At 3:56 p.m. Aug. 18 in the 29200 block of Pacific Highway South, a male suspect attempted to lure a victim into his vehicle. He then paced her as she walked.
• CPS custody: At 9:18 a.m. Aug. 18 at 34503 9th Ave. S., police responded to St. Francis Hospital to take custody of an infant in behalf of Child Protective Services.
• Stolen mail: At 6:11 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 800 block of Southwest 305th Street, mail was stolen from several mailboxes in the area.
• Care facility concerns: At 4:25 p.m. Aug. 19 at 1045 S. 308th St., a suspect at a care facility was seen pulling a patient toward his wheelchair and then deep kissing her. The patient’s condition leaves him or her unable to make sound decisions.
• Shooting: At 12:17 a.m. Aug. 19 in the 1800 block of Southwest 349th Place, officers responding to a call found a gunshot victim inside a house. He or she was in stable condition and transported to Harborview Medical Center. The victim did not see who shot him.
• Stolen dog: At 11:36 a.m. Aug. 19 in the 33400 block of 28th Place Southwest, a victim reported that while he waited for his garbage to be picked up, he left his dog outside on a chain. The Dog-Bull Terrier’s collar was removed and the dog was stolen.
• Motor home break-in: At 2:41 p.m. Aug. 20 in the 27800 block of Pacific Highway South, someone broke into a motor home in a RV lot. The suspect rummaged through the place, left paint on the couch and defecated on the bedroom floor.
• Armed robbery: At 2:36 a.m. Aug. 20 at 28719 Military Road S., police responded to an armed robbery at the 7-Eleven.