Woman reports rape by her pimp | Federal Way crime blotter
August 4, 2009 · 12:02 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Man follows victim home: At 2 a.m. July 26 in the 1600 block of South 324th Street, a victim reported an unknown male followed her home and attempted to pull her into his vehicle.
• Stolen: At 10:20 a.m. July 26 in the 1400 block of South 348th Street, police were dispatched to a report of stolen property. Two pairs of binoculars, valued at $1,619, were stolen.
• Credit card scam: At 3:02 p.m. July 29 in the 27900 block of Pacific Highway South, a victim reported he or she hired a firm to consult and help pay off credit card debt. Since February, $300 has been taken from the victim's bank account. The credit card company said no payments have been made.
• Minor fire: At 4:10 p.m. July 29 at 848 S. 320th St., police were dispatched to a fire. Two juveniles admitted to smoking a cigarette, stomping it out and then placing it in a trash bin. The bin caught fire. The juveniles are exchange students that have caused trouble at the establishment in the past.
• Trendy thieves: At 5:54 p.m. July 25 at 2108 S. Commons, three suspects distracted employees and then stole $2,400 worth of designer brand eyewear frames.
• Severed monitoring bracelet: At 8:50 a.m. July 28 on Southwest 331st Street, police arrested a juvenile at home after he or she cut off a home monitoring ankle bracelet.
• Burglary: At 1:44 p.m. July 27 in the 1300 block of Southwest Campus Drive, someone broke into a residence through a second story window and stole a computer.
• Angry motorist: At 6:52 p.m. July 28 in the 400 block of South 305th Street, a suspect broke the rear window of a victim's vehicle following a traffic altercation.
• Abusive pimp: At 8:39 p.m. July 22, a woman told her foster mother her pimp raped her in the Twin Lakes area. The woman would not provide the suspect's name. She was treated and released from Harborview Medical Center.
• Swiped identification: At 2:13 p.m. July 22 at 35009 Enchanted Parkway South, a victim reported his or her wallet, driver's license, credit card, debit card, Social Security card, student identification, Costco card and $300 were stolen from a locker.
• Finances cause fight: At 1:58 a.m. July 27 in the 400 block of South 348th Street, an officer observed a male and female arguing on the side of the street. The married couple were arguing about financial matters. No assault occurred.