- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Drug dealer busted | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Busted drug dealer: At 10:52 a.m. July 16 in the 34500 block of 16th Avenue South, police assisted Kitsap County Drug Task Force in busting a drug dealer. Police arranged to purchase oxycontin from the dealer then arrested him or her once the undercover deal was complete.
• Sexual fondling: At 7:31 p.m. July 15 on Southwest 312th Street, a woman reported finding video on her cell phone of her husband sexually fondling her juvenile son.
• Lewd act: At 9:34 a.m. July 15 at 31600 Pacific Highway S., police observed a woman urinating in public. The woman was contacted. She had several warrants for her arrest.
• Malicious activity: At 9:18 a.m. July 15 in the 34700 block of 2nd Lane South, a victim's vehicle stopped running. He or she discovered someone had poured bleach into the gas tank.
• Hate crime: At 2:09 July 15 in the 2200 block of Southwest 330th Street, a victim reported an unknown male pulled up to his residence and dumped white paint on landscape rock. He then called the victim a racially derogative name. The victim suspects the same suspect may have dumped white paint on his vehicle in past weeks.
• Domestic abuse: At 12:44 a.m. July 15 in the 27900 block of Pacific Highway South, a suspect assaulted her mother by shoving her to the ground, causing injury and pain to the woman's arm and back.
• Drug possession: At 9:52 p.m. July 17 in the 1500 block of 51st Street Northeast in Tacoma, police arranged to buy cocaine undercover from a suspect. When the woman arrived with the substance, she was arrested for possession before the deal took place.
• Troubling scene: At 8:42 p.m. July 17 in the 34800 block of Pacific Highway South, a witness reported she saw a male punching a female while the vehicle they occupied travelled south on Pacific Highway South. The vehicle was registered to a Seattle owner. Seattle police department was notified.
• Animal control: At 1:32 p.m. July 17 at 36201 Enchanted Parkway South, an officer responded to a location where a dog was locked in a parked vehicle. Officers removed the dog and left it with Wild Waves security until King County Animal Control and Care showed up.