- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Toddler falls from second-story window | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Toddler flown to Harborview: At 7:29 p.m. July 12 in the 33000 block of 16th Place Southwest, fire and police responded to a scene where a 2-year-old fell from a second-story bedroom window and landed on a cement walkway. The toddler was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center.
• Gun shots: At 12:50 a.m. July 11 at 2211 S. Star Lake Road, police responded to the Club Palisades apartments in response to a report of gunshots. The shots followed an argument in the parking lot.
• Rock throwing: At 12:58 a.m. July 11 at in the 1900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, a victim reported that while driving, someone threw a rock at his or her vehicle. It damaged the windshield.
• Stolen flight gear: At 5:01 p.m. July 12 in the 32200 block of 1st Avenue South, a FedEx pilot discovered his or her pilot gear stolen from a vehicle.
• Explicit text messaging: At 9:21 p.m. July 13 in the 1300 block of Southwest 322nd Court, a mother reported an unknown 27-year-old male was communicating with her 13-year-old daughter via text messaging. The texts were sexual in nature.