Suspect shoots neighbor's dog | Federal Way crime blotter
June 29, 2009 · 8:18 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Assault against a dog: At 4:00 p.m. June 22 in the 2700 block of Southwest 305th Street, a man reported his dog was shot with a pellet gun by a neighbor.
• Chaos abounds: At 9:56 p.m. June 21 in the 1800 block of South 285th Place, a wife and husband were in a physical argument. The suspect attacked the victim. When a call was placed to police, another person tore the phone off the wall. This subject was found to be in possession of what appeared to be cocaine.
• Retirement home theft: At 9:43 a.m. June 21 at 32290 1st Ave. S., a man reported subjects entered his residence and stole $300 from his dresser drawer. The victim lives in a retirement home that requires a key card to gain entry.
• Vehicle arson: At 3:02 a.m. June 21 in the 800 block of South 326th Street, a man heard noise outside his home. He looked outside and saw his car on fire and a white truck speeding away.
• Child molestation: At 9:53 p.m. June 22 in the 4900 block of Southwest 319 Lane, police received a report of child molestation. An investigation revealed a sex offense occurred involving a child and family member.
• Aggressive begging: At 5:40 p.m. June 22 an officer approached a man who was begging. The man had a warrant for failing to appear in court for the same offense. He was arrested and transported to jail.
• Foreign spending spree: At 12:37 p.m. June 22 in the 33000 block of 10th Avenue Southwest, a victim reported fraudulent use a debit card. The card was used in Italy to make $900 worth of purchases.
• Bold thieves: At 11:14 a.m. June 24 at 1413 S. 348th St., a woman left her cell phone and purse in the car for approximately five minutes. The items were were stolen via the sunroof.