Man steals suitcase with bra, dress and wig | Federal Way crime blotter
June 15, 2009 · 7:52 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Suspect attacks police: At 9:30 a.m. June 4 at 32900 21st Ave. S.W., a suspect was observed fighting with someone else. Police contacted the suspect, who charged and swung at an officer.
• Women's attire stolen: At 2:15 a.m. June 4 at 34520 16th Ave. S., a male victim reported stopping at Wal-Mart with a person named "Jerry." When he left the building, the victim found Jerry had stolen the victim's suitcase, which contained wigs, a black dress, a bra and $40.
• Surprise visitor: At 3:13 p.m. June 6 in the 30800 block of 14th Avenue South, a female reported her ex-boyfriend came to her house and crawled through her window. The two fought and police advised the woman and her family on how to get a restraining order.
• Unwanted fondling: At 5:52 a.m. June 6 in the 35400 block of 25th Avenue Southwest, a victim was asleep when a suspect entered his or her room and fondled the victim's genitals. The victim yelled and the suspect left. The suspect raped the victim a few years ago and may have been previously deported for a felony domestic violence offense.
• Reckless driver: At 1:48 p.m. June 7 at 2652 S.W. 351st St., a witness observed a vehicle speeding near 27th Avenue Southwest. The driver nearly lost control of the vehicle while maneuvering a corner. A parked car and two small children on the sidewalk were almost struck. The driver was arrested for reckless driving.
• Assault: At 11:37 a.m. June 7 in the 35800 block of 16th Avenue South, a mother and son argued and the mom hit her son in the face twice before leaving the scene.
• Odd behavior: At 3:27 a.m. June 7 in the 32100 block of 19th Lane Southwest, a man called to report his mother repossessed his cat after she discovered her son smoked marijuana in front of the animal.
• Vehicle fire: At 1:55 a.m. June 7 at 29630 22nd Ave. S., officers were dispatched to a vehicle fire. The vehicle was fully engulfed but nobody was inside it when police arrived. The vehicle was stolen from its owner's home.