Witness reports person dragging bloody body into apartment | Federal Way crime blotter
June 8, 2009 · 7:24 PM
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Dead body: At 1:05 p.m. June 3 in the 1900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, a person reported seeing a subject dragging a person covered in blood into an apartment. Police located the suspect and detained him or her. They found a deceased person inside the apartment.
• Recovered vehicle: At 7:11 a.m. June 1 at 5200 S.W. 324th Place, police recovered a stolen vehicle. The vehicle was missing two wheels.
• Attempted robbery: At 5:16 a.m. June 1 at 13200 S. 324th St., police were called to the scene of an attempted robbery, in which two armed men were later located and seized.
• Domestic violence: At 1:17 a.m. June 1 in the 1300 block of Southwest 360th Street, an intoxicated couple argued over using profanity in the home. The suspect then attempted to strangle the victim.
• Unwanted touching: At 12:10 p.m. May 2 in the 2500 block of South 286th Place, a victim reported that his or her mother's boyfriend made the victim touch his genitals. The suspect also attempted to touch the victim's genitals several times.
• Burglary in progress: At 6:21 a.m. June 2 in the 29900 block of 21st Avenue South, police responded to a burglary in progress. The three suspects were located in a backyard shed. They had methamphetamines, marijuana and other drug paraphernalia on them.
• Sibling fight: At 11:18 p.m. June 3 in the 4800 block of Southwest 329th Way, police were dispatched to a domestic violence call. Two sisters were fighting. A victim broke the suspect's cell phone. The suspect then slashed the victim's two tires and threw bleach on her clothes.
• Harassment: At 2:55 p.m. June 3 in the 2100 block of Southwest 318th Place, a victim reported that her husband's ex was sending harassing e-mails and posted on Craigslist that the victim's husband was looking for online sex.
• Threat with a deadly weapon: At 3:36 p.m. June 3 in the 30600 block of 10th Avenue South, a victim reported a neighborhood juvenile threatened the victim with a knife.
• Nasty note: At 4:47 a.m. June 3 in the 4900 block of Southwest 319th Lane, a victim reported finding a threatening note on her door. The note read "I'm in a bad mood. Do not disturb. If you value your life, don't mess with me."