- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Telemarketer threatens to kill woman's family | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Telemarketer threat: At 1:20 p.m. April 20 in the 300 block of South 320th Street, a woman reported being threatened by a man at a telemarketing company. The male said he would come and "kill her family." Police called the number of the telemarketer but the phone went unanswered.
• Drug overdose: At 10:33 p.m. April 20 in the 200 block of Southwest 325th Place, police responded to the scene of a deceased person call. A female teen apparently overdosed. Her mother found her body.
• Threat: At 1:11 p.m. April 20 in the 33300 block of 28th Place Southwest, police were sent to a threat case. A complainant said she was receiving phone calls at various hours from an unknown male asking for her daughter.
• Juvenile graffiti crew: At 10:01 a.m. April 20 at 32032 Weyerhaeuser Way S., police were called to decipher graffiti. They were unsure what the three initials stand for, but it appears as though the tagging is not gang related. Police instead suspect a crew of girls under 14 years old. The tags were crude and written in pink.
• Missing money: At 5:10 p.m. April 19 in the 34300 block of 31st Avenue Southwest, a person reported circumstances suggesting employees of a maid service may have stolen $2,000 in petty cash.
• Footwear injury: At 1:40 p.m. April 19 in the 33600 block of 7th Place Southwest, a wife and husband were in an argument. The wife threw a shoe at her husband, causing injury to his forehead.
• Bones: At 2:53 p.m. April 18 in the 3100 block of Southwest 346th Place, a resident contacted police about bones found in the yard while the resident was doing yard work. Police transported the bone fragments to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
• Bus stop robbery: At 3:35 p.m. April 18 at 31621 23rd Avenue South, a man was robbed while at a bus stop. The suspect had a firearm and stole $150.
• Armed robbers: At 5:18 p.m. April 17 in the 27800 block of Pacific Highway South, three armed men entered an apartment and bound a victim with a zip tie. They then stole several items. One suspect was identified and caught. Two others are loose. The investigation is active.