- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Alleged elderly abuse | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Alleged elderly abuse: At 8:48 a.m. April 2 in the 2800 block of Southwest 315th Street, a person reported that she believed her father’s recent death was caused by abuse he allegedly suffered at an adult family home in Federal Way.
• Being followed: At 12:24 a.m. March 31 in the 2100 block of Southwest 320th St., police responded to a case in which a person reported he or she was followed by an unknown vehicle from Kent to Federal Way.
• Malicious act: At 9:23 a.m. March 31 in the 29100 block of 13th Avenue South, a victim reported his or her vehicle suffered a broken driver’s side window. Several small dents, which may have been made by a BB gun, were also found on the vehicle.
• Tagging caught on tape: At 10:26 a.m. March 30 at 2450 S. Starlake Road, it was reported that a person was caught on video spray-painting graffiti on an elementary school. The offense occurred in the afternoon hours.
• Recovered vehicle: At 5:49 p.m. March 31 at an unknown address, police recovered a stolen 1994 Nissan.
• Home burglary: At 6:19 p.m. March 31 in the 1100 block of Southwest 325th Place, a person called to report a home burglary. The reporting person was the son of the home’s owner. The owner was out of town on vacation.
• Found property: At 10:33 p.m. March 30 in the 31000 block of Pacific Highway South, a person turned over to police a Motorola cell phone that he or she found. The phone’s owner is not known. The item is being held by police.
• Missing parts: At 5:05 p.m. April 1 at 2100 S.W. 344th St., a victim found her car sitting on a jack in a park and ride parking lot. The catalytic convertor was stolen. The woman’s co-worker had a catalytic convertor stolen from the same location twice, the victim reported.
• Grooming item stolen: At 7:17 p.m. April 1 at 2108 S. 314th St., a male entered Sally Beauty Supply and stole a hairbrush. He fled on foot.
• Sexual assault: At 10:11 p.m. April 1 at an unknown address, a victim was sexually assaulted by an unknown male. The victim reported the offense took place in a wooded area near South 336th Street.