- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Victim robbed at knife-point | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Knife-point robbery: At 2:43 a.m. March 9 in the 29600 block of 9th Place South, a man reported being robbed at knife-point by an unknown suspect.
• Theft from vehicle: At 2:17 a.m. March 9 in the 33100 block of 1st Avenue Southwest, police were dispatched to an apartment complex, where a person heard a window break and saw a fleeing sedan. An in-dash DVD player was stolen from a vehicle.
• Graffiti: At 7:40 a.m. March 9 at 30854 Pacific Highway South, it was reported a business was tagged with graffiti.
• Attempted auto theft: At 8:17 a.m. March 9 in the 31400 block of 49th Place Southwest, an attempted vehicle theft took place. The vehicle's engine suffered approximately $200 in damage.
• Residential graffiti: At 8:59 a.m. March 9 in the 500 block of South 330th Place, vehicles and mailboxes were spray painted. About $250 worth of damages were suffered.
• Missing medications: At 5:01 p.m. March 9 in the 32300 block of 11th Place South, a woman reported several prescription medications missing after she invited three strangers she met at PJ Pockets casino to her home.
• Domestic assault: At 5:30 p.m. March 9 in the 31400 block of 30th Avenue Southwest, the son of a woman reported his mother was assaulted by his father. The suspect grabbed the victim's breast and pulled her into a vehicle. The suspect was arrested.
• Video game theft: At 7:22 p.m. March 9 at 31840 Pacific Highway South, a suspect entered Gamestop and stole the video game Guitar Hero World Tour. The game is valued at $186.
• Domestic dispute: At 10:34 p.m. March 9 in the 35200 block of 25th Avenue Southwest, police responded to a domestic dispute, in which the participants were arguing over a male’s unemployment status and finances. No assaults or threats took place.
• Fake money: At 9:38 p.m. March 8 at 27202 Pacific Highway South, a suspect used a counterfeit $100 bill to buy items at a convenience store.