- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Woman is choked and punched in argument | Federal Way crime blotter
The following was taken from the Federal Way police log:
• Domestic violence: At 4:44 p.m. March 4 in the 1400 block of Southwest 304th Street, a victim told police she was choked and punched in the face by a suspect after the two engaged in an argument about money.
• Fireworks: At 1:06 p.m. March 1 at 1928 S. Commons, police trespassed a subject from the mall. During a search, illegal fireworks were found.
• Shooting: At 12:25 a.m. March 1 in the 1300 block of Southwest Campus Drive, officers responded to a shooting.
• Voluntary surrender: At 4:48 p.m. March 2 at 33325 8th Ave. S., a suspect turned himself in on an outstanding warrant. He was booked into jail.
• Stolen: At 8:28 a.m. March 2 in the 30300 block of Pacific Highway South, a complainant reported two motion detector lights stolen. A slow-running garden hose was also placed in the same building.
• Public intoxication: At 9:57 p.m. March 3 at 31600 Pacific Highway South, an officer saw a man slumped over at a bus stop. There was a strong odor of alcohol and the man appeared intoxicated. Two open containers of alcohol were located next to the man. He had a warrant for his arrest.
• Burglary: At 5:51 p.m. March 3 in the 30000 block of 5th Avenue Southwest, police responded to a residential burglary in which an unknown person force entry into the residence and stole a television.
• Stolen property: At 2:02 a.m. March 4 in the 29600 block of 21st Place South, a witness observed a suspect stealing a tire off a vehicle. The suspect walked away with the item in tow.
• Malicious mischief: At 4:21 p.m. March 5 in the 100 block of South 330th Street, a victim reported three of his or her vehicle's tires were slashed.