- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Victim injured in gun fight | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Gun fight: At 12:33 a.m. March 1 in the 2300 block of Southwest 336th Street, officers responded to a gun fight. Several shots were fired. The suspects fled in a vehicle, but were detained later. Several hours later, a shooting victim was found and transported to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
• Suspicious woman: At 10:48 p.m. March 1 at 31003 14th Ave. S., officers responded to a report of a suspicious female. She knocked on a resident's door and requested groceries, money and cigarettes. The woman had a fresh cut on her wrist. When the subject's request was denied, she left the home.
• Passed out: At 5:54 p.m. March 1 at 31621 23rd Ave. S., a man was found laying on the ground at the transit center. He appeared intoxicated and had a warrant for his arrest.
• Public urination: At 5:24 p.m. March 1 at 31200 Pacific Highway South, a man was arrested and issued a citation for exposing himself and urinating in public.
• Mass burglary: At 1:37 p.m. March 1 at 34417 Pacific Highway South, a building manager reported several of his or her tenants' doors were busted in.
• Illegal bus fare: At 10:45 p.m. March 1 at 31621 23rd Ave. S., officers responded to a report that a subject attempted to offer a substance that looked like cocaine as compensation for his or her bus fare.
• Missing man: At 3:10 p.m. March 2 in the 500 block of South 302nd Street, a male reported his father missing. The man went to work in Kent, but did not return. The son said he was not on medication or facing known danger before he went missing.