- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Toddler finds pills | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Pills: At 7:54 p.m. Feb. 17 in the 34900 block of 11th Court SW, a complainant called to report her 4-year-old daughter found a vial of unknown pills on a sidewalk.
• Drug addiction: At 8:49 p.m. Feb. 17 in the 1100 block Southwest 350th Place, police were dispatched to a verbal argument between a father and son over the 18-year-old son's drug addiction.
• Chase: At 6:57 p.m. Feb. 17 on 313th Street, a suspect attempted to assault a police officer with a vehicle, then led police on a high-speed pursuit. Narcotics were found on the suspect.
• Fraud: At 2:28 p.m. Feb. 18 in the 36000 block of 6th Avenue SW, a victim said he or she received $800 worth of fraudulent travelers checks in connection to a transaction through the Korean version of Craigslist.org.
• Graffiti: At 11:57 a.m. Feb. 19 at 2304 S.W. 338th St., a person reported graffiti on his or her fence. The incident was the third of its kind in as many weeks.
• Overpass jump: At 1:41 a.m. Feb. 19 at South 317th Street, a person jumped from an Interstate 5 overpass. The person was transported to Harborview Medical Center.
• Stabbing: At 7:47 p.m. Feb. 20 in the 1200 block of South 312th Street, a victim was stabbed four times as she tried to escape from a suspect.
• Theft attempt: At 2:11 p.m. Feb. 20 at 1701 S. Commons, a female suspect was tased after she attempted a theft. She had a felony warrant and was booked in the regional justice center.
• Punched: At 3:09 a.m. Feb. 20 in the 900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, a couple was involved in an argument over money issues. The female victim told police the suspect punched her in the head. The suspect admitted pushing the victim, but said he or she did not strike the woman.