- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Mr. Flasher strikes again | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Mr. Flasher: At 4:31 p.m. Feb. 13 in the 31000 block of Pacific Highway South, police responded to a call of a man exposing himself and making lewd comments to a female. The man was intoxicated and uncooperative with police.
• Meat slicer: At 2:49 p.m. Feb. 14 at 31007 Pacific Highway S., a suspect stole a restaurant-grade meat slicer from a vehicle. The suspect and slicer were found.
• DUI: At 1:58 a.m. Feb. 14 in the 100 block of SW Campus Drive, a woman lost control of her vehicle and crashed into a light pole. She was issued a DUI.
• Internet porn: At 9:12 a.m. Feb. 14 in the 2900 block of SW 315th Place, a person discovered his or her debit card was used to make fraudulent purchases on an adult Web site.
• Bullet: At 9:57 a.m. Feb. 15 in the 300 block of SW 347th Place, police were dispatched to investigate a back deck that suffered damage from a .45-caliber bullet.
• Take me to jail: At 2:45 a.m. Feb. 15 at 34500 1st Ave. S., police responded to an elementary school where they found an intoxicated man crawling from the bushes. The man had several warrants for his arrest and said he wanted to go to jail.
• Guns: At 11:43 p.m. Feb. 16 in the 34500 block of 47th Avenue SW, officers responded to a report of an illegally discharged weapon. Four .45-caliber casings were found in the intersection. Neighbors told police a handful of juvenile males were the suspects.
• Stolen computer: At 11:34 a.m. Feb. 16 at 1000 S. 289th St., a computer valued at approximately $1,000 was stolen from an elementary school.